For thousands of years, Aloe Vera has been using as the most common ingredient for health and skin issues. There are tested benefits of Aloe Vera for skin whitening and brightening. The ancient Egyptian discovered the positive qualities and started using it for curing various health issues. For this reason, they considered it as the “blood of the gods” and “a plant of immortality”. Besides, it is creating a glorious history in skincare and medical treatment. Its importance is being increased day by day as well.
In modern times, many companies have increased their fame in introducing cosmetics. But they couldn’t introduce similar cosmetics as Aloe Vera results. Both men and women are the users of it. Basically, they use with other ingredients.
Aloe Vera is a small plant that includes more than 200 components of multi-purpose skills like antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, digestive, soothing, and moisturizing properties. The element “anthraquinone” is also present in it which is known for skin-lightening effect.
Skin is the outer part that covers our body organs from the outer effects of environment. At the same time, it is the most sensitive part. You may have noticed that your skin is losing its brightness and becoming dark and pale. But how to lighten the skin? Ok, no problem. Here I am describing the reasons behind your dark skin and then how to revive it with Aloe Vera including side effects.
Reasons for Losing the Brightness of Your Skin
- Firstly, you cannot avoid sun entirely. It burns the cells of your skin and it loses its glossiness.
- Secondly, continuous stress and dehydration can let your skin dull and pale.
- Thirdly, hormonal imbalance for uncontrollable circumstances like puberty, menopause, and medications many negative effects on the appearance of skin.
How to Use Aloe Vera to Whiten and Brighten the Skin
1. Aloe Vera contains a natural depigmenting compound called aloin which is very helpful for skin whitening and brightening. Use Aloe Vera gel in your face or skin before sleep and rinse it softly in the morning with the help of warm water. If you want better results, then use this method regularly until you get the desired result.
2. Using aloe vera gel and rice flour together can give you a better result. At the same time, it will reduce the required time.
To make Aloe Vera and Rice flour scrub, you need-
-One fresh Aloe Vera Leaf
-Two spoons of rice flour
First of all, get the gel out from the leaf and then mix it with the rice flour. Now a very simple but effective Aloe Vera home remedies for skin is ready to use.
3. Do you suffer from sun burning issues? No problem. Aloe vera belongs to anti-inflammatory and cooling elements. When you use aloe vera, these elements directly deal with sunburns and revive your dull skin.
4. Aloe Vera gel has the power to keep your skin well moisturized. You can use this gel before going out in the sun instead of Sun Screen lotion. Aloe Vera gel lightens skin and creates a protective layer to your skin.
5. Aloe vera is enriched with Vitamin C and E which works as an anti-aging factor and prevents skin from becoming dull and tanned. So, apply it over your skin when you need.
6. You can use aloe vera to increase your face fairness and hands whitening. It quickens the growth of skin cells. So, if you are facing a problem with dead cells in your face and hands then you can apply aloe vera gel. It will revive the cells and give you a whitened face and hands naturally.
Aloe Vera is natural and it contains vitamins, Enzymes, Sugar, Folic Acid, and Amino Acid which are regarded as skin whitening elements. Moreover, it is also used to grow hair faster, to prevent stomach ulcers and to control blood sugar levels.
Side Effects and Health Risks of Aloe Vera
Aloe gel is natural and safe. You can use it for healing your skin naturally.
However, Aloe latex (comes from just under the plant’s skin and is yellow in color) can be dangerous. A small oral dose can lead to diarrhea. If you take 1 gram aloe latex for several days can cause kidney failure or more fatal problem including cancer. For type 2 diabetes, a patient must follow a renowned physician’s consultation before taking aloe latex.